How to Repair -follow our easy guide on
how to repair your down jacket
You’ve snagged your lovely Down Jacket (sleeping bag or favourite ski trousers). You’ve bought your Down Jacket Repair Patches.
So, what now? Follow our easy guide on how to repair your down jacket:
1. Find that annoying tear in your lovely down jacket.
2. Poke those downy feathers back in.
3. Select the most appropriate sized patch for your repair job.
4. Peel backing from the down jacket repair patch.
5. Spread the torn area flat.
6. Place patch over the tear and press down firmly.
7. Show off your newly repaired jacket to the envy of friends and family!